Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Which bow manufacturer?

Old 10-30-2003, 03:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default Which bow manufacturer?

ALL of my archery gear was stolen a few weeks ago, so I will be starting completely from scratch hopefully sometime after the 2004 models come out. My plan is to shoot as many brands and models as I can find in my area, but this is where I want some input from the group. Which companies provide the best customer service and warranty? If I' m going to sink $500+ into a bow, I want to know the company I went with will back up their merchandise 100%. I' ve heard some companies have a lifetime warranty and still give you hell about warranty work, while others stand behind their stuff completely with only a limited one. Any info or personal experience is appreciated.
Old 10-30-2003, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which bow manufacturer?

Bowtech, Darton, Diamond and Merlin, in alphabetical order
Old 10-30-2003, 05:32 PM

I am shooting a 2003 Martin Prowler SE. I have not had to take advantage of the lifetime warranty but any questions I have had have been cheerfully answered. I have read that Martin' s customer service is excellent.
Old 10-30-2003, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I' d look at Parker, Hoyt and Bowtech. To bad about the loss, but have fun getting a new set-up!

Good Luck!
Old 10-31-2003, 05:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Bowtech, PSE, Browning, Hoyt...in my experience.
Old 10-31-2003, 05:38 AM

I' ve heard very good things about the service from Martin, PSE, and Merlin. I' m sure there are several others that will stand behind their products.
Old 11-01-2003, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dont pass up a look at the Pearson line of bows.
Old 11-01-2003, 01:27 PM

I was going to suggest Pearson as well. They have a lifetime guarantee. I' m shooting a McPherson right now, but am dying to " upgrade" to the new Diamondback...
Old 11-02-2003, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Parker has outstanding customer service. A person actually answers the phone when you call! Hard to find these days.
Old 11-04-2003, 01:04 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the insight fellas. Hopefully I' ll get to try most brands out come springtime. I really like the looks of the Bowtech models, and have dealers for Alpine, Hoyt, Martin, Parker, Renegade, PSE, Matthews, Reflex, and Bowtech all within 5 miles of the house. It' ll be fun to play around with the new equipment anyway.

Quick Reply: Which bow manufacturer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.