Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Hard to see pins in new DB T2 >

Hard to see pins in new DB T2

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hard to see pins in new DB T2

Old 10-08-2003, 07:18 PM

Default Hard to see pins in new DB T2

I bought a Double Bull T2 for my wife, she doesn' t like heights, but this year she is having trouble seeing pins due to the dark stand. Is their an answer other than an illuminated sight.
Old 11-06-2003, 07:08 PM

Default RE: Hard to see pins in new DB T2

You can either use the Trophy Ridge Nitro Lights with their sights or you will need to purchase a LED light for your brand of sight.

Old 11-07-2003, 05:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

An illuminated light is usually the way that most hunters go when faced with this situation. However, the Impact Cosmic Eclipse might be able to gather enough light without an " extra" source for her to be able to use it in the blind.
Old 11-07-2003, 07:17 PM

I have the DB I-5 and same issue. In bright light you see no color on the pins but they are clear if you know which is which. I have a cobra light and it is awesome for early or late low light. Good hunting.
Old 12-02-2003, 07:05 PM

I just recently switched to the Cosmic sight and it was quite bright, but that was with snow on the ground and a full moon from a treestand. I'm hoping it works im my T2 I haven't tried it yet. What I liked about the Impact Archery sights is the ability to add a light onto the sight, which would work real well inside of a portable blind, especially a Double Bull. There quite dark inside.

The only problem I noticed with the Trophy Ridge light sticks is that they don't last all that long and there not cheap. I could go through quite a few of them in a week long hunt from a Double Bull. The battery for the Cosmic will be much cheaper over time I do believe.

Good Luck
Old 12-02-2003, 07:49 PM

Impact Archery make the brightest sight without any battery power at all! Check them out!
Old 12-03-2003, 01:55 PM

I need to correct myself. I just saw a LED for the Trophy Ridge sights in Cableas archery catalog. Sorry for any confusion.