Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

The Bow Keeper

Old 11-28-2013, 02:13 PM
Spike

Default The Bow Keeper

So i just tried The Bow Keeper by Hunter Logic. it is a clip that can be clipped to your jacket and then has a hook for the bow. I was hesitant at first to trust a 1500 dollar bow to a 10 clip while in a tree stand. It worked very well and the clip for your cloths is very strong.
While in the stand it allowed me to have my bow on my lap and ready to go the whole time. The bow keeper really shinned a couple days later. I have trouble sitting or standing for long periods and usually put by bow on a branch next to me., I scouted a new spot and found good sign so i hid myself in branches. I had my bow right in front of me hanging all ready to go when 15 mins later a nice 8 came out 10 yards in front of me. If i didnt have my bow in front and had it on a branch i never would have got the shot. Its a cheap but effective addition to my archery gear now.
Old 11-28-2013, 04:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats on your deer. I wasn't sure what you are talking about until I did a search for it. It looks like all it is - is a suspender clip with a hook on the end. Simple but effective as your experience proved.