Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Barronett ground blinds

Old 12-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Spike

Default Barronett ground blinds

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this blind. Was looking at the Big Mike model. Wondering about ease of setup, durability, quality, etc.

Last edited by nagel_1; 12-22-2010 at 05:20 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

Do you mean Barronett blinds? Give or take, they are pretty much on par with blinds of about the same cost. I hunted out a friend's Big Mike once this fall because it would fit my longbow; pretty roomy. Average quality.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:24 AM
Spike

Yes, that's the one. Fixed the spelling. I've tried to shoot my bow from a sitting position, and its just not comfortable. I think I will give it a shot, and post a review after I try it out.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:58 PM
Typical Buck

I have the 250 in bloodtrail, looks like blood was dripped on it. I have shot two does and passed on a 6 pt and seen a number of other does while in it. Pretty durable though, it was out and still is we we got 22" of snow all in one falling went out late the next day and the roof was caved in of course. I took about 100# of snow off the roof went inside and pushed the ceiling back up, I
was amazed that none of the poles or anything else for that matter were not broke or cracked.