Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Martin 2011 Firecat 400

Old 01-01-2011, 08:44 AM
Spike

Thumbs up Martin 2011 Firecat 400

Hey I have had the same bow a Martin Jaguar for the past 13 years and think I’m going to upgrade for this next season, Id like to stay with Martin and was looking at the new 2011 Fire cat 400 anyone have any info/advice, My buddy is trying to get me into Hoyt, but that will take half the fun out of our season if we can't brag on who's bow is faster smoother and more accurate. I’ve been digging in the couch cushions for change should have money i need by march saved up, cant wait for next season thanks.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Spike

Smile

I don't know about the 2011 Martin Firecat,but I have a 2010 Martin Firecat TR2, and I am very pleased.smooth draw, somewhat quite, accurate,little or no hand shock.And fast
Old 01-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Martin makes a great solid bow and the specs look great on the Fire Cat 400 but I wouldn't limit yourself to just a single company.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

agree with bb. i am also a martin fan but look around. also, if you like a shorter bow, check out the martin cheetah. I have both the firecat and the cheetah and find that the cheetah is smoother.