Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

NAP Bloodrunner 2 blade

Old 06-27-2010, 05:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default NAP Bloodrunner 2 blade

I recently got a 3 pack of these BHs along with replacement blades. These things shoot great. But what I really like is the 2 1/16" cut upon entry. That ought to put em down pretty quick with a well place arrow. Now I have a delemia. I have Magnus Buzzcuts, Slick Trick Razortricks and Bloodrunners that all shoot fantastic. Which BHs do I select come hunting season.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Spike

do what i do...kill a deer with each
Old 07-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'd shoot the razor tricks.

*Don't want a serrated edge in a broadhead
*Don't want to waste energy trying to push that big ole ferrule through a shoulder (though not nearly as bad as the 3 blade).

Bottom line is I don't want needless gimmicks built into my broadheads.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Spike

if i had to choose one i would take the buzzcuts ..my daughter uses them and at 40ish lbs she blows thru deer no problems...the sarations do little to slow it..i will be using thunderheads or the nap blood runner 2 blades