Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Carbon Express Pile Driver Arrows >

Carbon Express Pile Driver Arrows

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Carbon Express Pile Driver Arrows

Old 06-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Spike

Default Carbon Express Pile Driver Arrows

Has anyone had any experience with these arrows? Im currious and want to hear the good/bad before I purchase. Thanks!
Old 06-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Fork Horn

I would go with the carbon express maximum hunters 350s and either carbon express f15 broad head or g5 montec I have a monster 7.0 downforce rest , apex bonecollector site, axion glz stabilzer,truefire 360 release , stringstopper,the arrows I mentioned, Matthews t5 quiver
Old 06-27-2010, 03:51 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bubba holley
I would go with the carbon express maximum hunters 350s and either carbon express f15 broad head or g5 montec I have a monster 7.0 downforce rest , apex bonecollector site, axion glz stabilzer,truefire 360 release , stringstopper,the arrows I mentioned, Matthews t5 quiver
So what makes em better than say Easton ACC or FMJ? Have you ever killed any deer with the F15?

Old 07-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Spike

they're not better. If you look at the specs you'll realize th acc pro's are straighter, have less variable in thier weight per dozen, and are heavier for better Kenetic energy down range. If you want tighter groups use the easton acc pro's, they're probably the best hunting arrow on market right now, unless you get lucky and find some Easton ac super slims which through all the testing I've done rank as the best hunting arrow that I've ever shot, and I build custom arrows and have shot a lot of different shafts as my customers are predominately Hunting club hunters and they tend toward the best equipment that they can get and I tell them to shoot both the maxima's and the acc pro's and judge for them selves and 8 out of 10 will buy the eastons. They spend a lot of money just to hunt and want to use the best equipment to enhance their chances. Take the test and you too will buy easton. I'm not a factory man just a hunter like most of us. But if you want the best !!!!