Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

mathews T5 quiver...

Old 04-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Spike

Default mathews T5 quiver...

my archery shop wants like 116 for the mathews t5 is it worth it? id like things to match up it just looks good in general but thats alot of money just to hold my arrows... will it make the bow any louder?? im getting the z7 by the way.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Spike

I was wondering the same thing. I want the bow to look good but I can get an alpine quiver for 60 bucks.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use the T3 and I was skeptical about the money as well but man o man, what a superior top shelf design! Super lightweight and they mount rock solid! It's the bes quiver I've EVER owned and plan on using one for many years!
Old 04-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

If you want a T series quiver but don't want to fork out over a hundred bucks you should look at the Treelimb premium quivers. They use a very similar mounting system and are fully machined aluminum and are every bit the quiver the T series quivers are but are $30 - $40 less than the T series quivers. They typically run $85 - $89.

But if you're one that's gotta have the Mathews logo on your accessories then you gotta fork out the money.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:26 AM
Fork Horn

If I had all the Money to fork out on a Mathews Bow I would for sure spend the extra 30.00 for a Mathews quiver!!! guys go out and spend 700-$900 on a bow and then buy the cheapest arrow on the market not knowing the arrow is more important than the bow!!
Old 05-06-2010, 06:20 AM
Fork Horn

No quiver ever made is worth $100. I always laugh when I see someone spend a fortune on something just because of the name on the side. Do some research you can buy some of the best quivers out for around $60.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Jacob Garrett
No quiver ever made is worth $100. I always laugh when I see someone spend a fortune on something just because of the name on the side. Do some research you can buy some of the best quivers out for around $60.
I always laugh.... at the cheapskates that won't spend money on the highest quality archery gear ?!? Generally these are the same guys that shoot Wal-mart arrows through a $200 bow!

How about they go to their Pro Shop and actually compare them side by side with the "cheaper" quivers you're suggesting and see for themselves ?!?
Old 05-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Typical Buck

I love mine, spend the money and you will be happy.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Spike

I'm sure this is too late, but consider where your nocks line up with arrows in your quiver. If I put my 30" arrows in standard quivers on a Helim, the nocks and even fletches stick out below the bow and can easily get tangled in brush, etc. while hiking to my tree.