Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Awesome new stabilizer, Doinker D.I.S.H >

Awesome new stabilizer, Doinker D.I.S.H

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Awesome new stabilizer, Doinker D.I.S.H

Old 03-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Awesome new stabilizer, Doinker D.I.S.H

I've recently had the chance to add the new Doinker DISH stabilizer to my Z7 and I must admit, before this, I never realized what an incredible difference a stabilizer could make on a hunting rig! After my initial shooting impressions on my Z7 we also tried in on a BowTech Admiral and again... it was amazing! Any recoil and vibes that these already impressive bows had simply vanished! Shot groups tightened and I fell in love!

Its no secret that the dish type stabilizers like the popular B-stingers and the Smooth Stability have changed the way most of the archery world looks at bow stabilization. However, as we have so often seen in this industry... another company has risen to the call and produced a refined version of a product that really makes you stand up and take notice! The new Doinker DISH is one such product, in my humble opinion.

The DISH stab I'm shooting measures 11" from the dish to the end of the included Quick Disconnect. My stab features the "Small" dish which contains 6 holes for the Doinker Stack weights. They also offer a "Mini" which features 3 holes on an off-set and they also offer a Large hub which features 8 holes for stackable weights. Plenty of options for anyones needs. The stack weights weigh just over 1oz each and can be added in ANY configuration you can imagine, front of the hub, back of the hub, or stacked in any combo you wish. The weights are also offered in Stainless, Black or a slightly lighter Aluminium version. So many options avilable for the serious archer and bowhunter that you can't help but want to experiement with different configurations to fine tune your favorite rig!

As I've mentioned, I truly believe that Doinker has taken this stabilization concept to the next level for us. The flexible rubber type dish hub soaks up vibes like a sponge plus with their refined adjustable weight system, now you can change weights as conditions or seasons dictate. I'm also excited about the fact tha Doiker has given us a stab with a superior finish that won't chip off and flake away... and for a better price! At this point, I'm wondering whats not to like about this baby ?!? I believe this is a stab that we are going to be hearing a LOT about over the course of the season!

Here's the DISH with 6 stainless stack weights mounted to the front....

the DISH with stack weights added to front and back....

a pic of the flexible, "small", 6 hole hub.....

another close-up pic of the DISH and it's stack weight system....

now all I would like to add are some of the black weights to the front, just to keep any possible glare from spooking some tightly wired turkey at ground level. Also, my 10 year old son is now trying to convince me that he "needs" the 6" version for his bow ?!? Looks like Lancaster will be getting one more order soon!

<--------<<<
Old 03-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was going to get one of these but i was afraid that the weights would be too shiny and spook game. But i didnt know you can get flat black weights. May have to try one sometime and im glad you like it.