Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
New Posten Woodsman Stab >

New Posten Woodsman Stab

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

New Posten Woodsman Stab

Old 03-21-2010, 07:00 AM
Fork Horn

Default New Posten Woodsman Stab

new Stab and Quick Disconnect on 2010 Mission Voyager
Attached Thumbnails New Posten Woodsman Stab-100_0191.jpg   New Posten Woodsman Stab-100_0192.jpg   New Posten Woodsman Stab-100_0189.jpg  
Old 03-23-2010, 07:19 AM
Fork Horn

that is a NICE looking setup! not a fan of kisser buttons, but that is a great looking setup! how's that stabilizer workin?
Old 03-23-2010, 07:29 AM
Fork Horn

Nice set up. Im going to buy a bow this summer and I will probly consider the mission. what is the street price for it?
Old 03-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by LifexIsxHunting
Nice set up. Im going to buy a bow this summer and I will probly consider the mission. what is the street price for it?
I paid $600 for the Voyager at my near by Mathew's Dealer I think it is a very good price for a alot of well made bow!!
Old 03-28-2010, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by steelhead777
I paid $600 for the Voyager at my near by Mathew's Dealer I think it is a very good price for a alot of well made bow!!
I have shot with a kisser button for years my sight works together with the new TwiLight made by Hindsight which I have used for about 10 years(Hindsight).I have never used a peep!!the Posten stab is awesome...I like it alot my Voyager was very quiet but I wanted the Stab for the added weight to get a steady hold on the target and the great looks the Woodsman added.