Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Wow Anchorsight

Old 01-20-2010, 06:51 PM
Spike

Default Wow Anchorsight

Just thought I would tell my experience with the Anchor Sight so maybe it can help somebody else like me. I have bowhunted for 45 years. These last few years failing eyesight and bifocals have made using a peep all but impossible. And I have never been able to hit the broadside of a barn shooting instinctive. I bought an Anchor Sight to try. It only took a few minutes to install and adjust. I threw the peep sight away. This thing is the best archery related product that I have EVER bought. I can see my pins again! After shooting a few minutes to get used to it I was shooting better than I have shot for years. I will still be able to hunt and shoot accurately! Had I known about these I would have gotten rid of the peep years ago. I am not young again, I will still be the whitetails nightmare for a few more years. Thanks for reading Pierce51
Old 01-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Spike

I'm with you all the way on getting rid of the peep. I went to a Timberline No-peep this hunting season and have never been more pleased with a product.My shooting is better then it's ever been and my confidence level has never been higher- 5 double lung shots on whitetails this year.Watched every arrow as it hit the deer right where I was aiming at.I can't believe how much getting rid of the peep improved my shooting under hunting conditions.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Fork Horn

good to hear that worked out for you i thought it would be hard to retrain your self but sounds good