Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bloodrunner Broadheads

Old 10-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Spike

Default Bloodrunner Broadheads

wondering if anyones shot these was thinking about switching to em next year but was wondering if they really do shoot like field tips.

Thanks for your replies.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

I'm working on sighting back in for 100gr from 125gr to shoot these. I'll let you know what I see. I got the field tips close but had to come to work so didn't try the broadheads yet. I'm pretty excited but prepared to be disappointed. Hopefully they fly great!
Old 11-24-2009, 11:15 AM
Spike

I did shoot these this archery season on four does and one buck. I thought they flew well and easy to tune but more importantly they left an awesome hole and did some serious damage. All shots were complete pass thru shots and left no problem tracking the animal even if it were under difficult conditions and or terrain. I had previously shot the Montec G5's for several years and they have some serious crushing power but as I say I was happy with how the bloodrunners held up and the serious cutting power that they have.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:41 AM
Spike

I got them this year. Shot a buck that didn't make it 20 yards. left nice size hole going in and out. Fly great too
Old 11-26-2009, 02:58 AM
Typical Buck

They fly great and are silent in flight. The 12 pt. I shot made it 40yds before piling up. Bloodtrail was awesome.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

NAP certainly seems to have a winner with their Bloodrunners this season! I've seen some awesome reviews and photos all over the forums this season!