Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

PSE Omen????

Old 03-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Spike

i use to shoot a mathews blackmax2, i loved it and will never change my mind about it. Now i own the pse omen i bought this bow about three months ago and i am slowly falling in love with it. This is the thing my black max was a 5 and a half inch brace height as well is my omen. my balck max was a 80% let off with the option of a 65% turbo max cam tried it hated it. I shot my black max at 70lbs draw with a 354gr gold tip hunter and got about 305fps out of it, it was my heart in bowhunting. Now i shoot my omen at 68lbs with a 360 grain max350 and get about 344fps the only draw back i see with this bow is that it is 70% let-off i am getting use to it now but came very close to exchangeing this bow with a diff brand because of that i was really shakey and was only shooting a target i am planning on taking it down to 65lbs and o by the way tough to draw at 70lbs but the peak is a dead thump like stop.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Spike

Default Pse omen

I don't know what bow you are using but mine is dead on and super fast. I took three deer with it in nov 09. It is also the quitest bow i've ever used. In my veiw Mathews has nothing on the omen and neither does anyone else.