Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 50's Take Down Bow Ben Pearson >

50's Take Down Bow Ben Pearson

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

50's Take Down Bow Ben Pearson

Old 05-19-2009, 11:47 AM

Default 50's Take Down Bow Ben Pearson

Hi,
Well I am at a stand still on trying to find out the year on this one. It is one of the first take down bows the I believe it is early to mid 50's but the site I am doing some investigating on is missing the books for the years 1945, 1950, 1951, and 1954 if you look at 1957 it is similar but still not it. http://www.archeryarchives.com/pearson1.html
This one did not have a cream colored wood in the handle this is metal. I am sure it is one of the years with of the missing books. So I can't pin point it but close. I don't know anything about bows except what I learning now. maybe someone out there could help me. This is the link to where I am selling it. I have a high reserve on it cause I myself believes it has collectors value. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any clue to the exact year.
Thanks,
Lisa
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=280346196277