Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Tight Spot Quivers!

Old 03-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Tight Spot Quivers!

I took a friends friend out caribou hunting a couple of years ago, and found out that he was working with a company and developing a new quiver. I received one in the mail a couple months ago and was very impressed. I think this will be one of the new archery products that will really take off. I used it on my musk ox hunt, and Joe thinks that I'm the first to take an animal while using one. I had 15 mile per hour winds, and the bow didn't tug in the wind like it had with the Mathew's quiver. It is held very tight to the bow, which reduces vibration and helps the center of gravity.

I'm in no way affiliated with these guys except for the fact that I got Joe on a really nice bull caribou back in '07. Joe is on the left in the picture and I'm behind the bull.

www.tightspotquiver.com

Old 04-22-2009, 06:45 PM

Default RE: Tight Spot Quivers!

i would like to try the tigt spot quiver out but that 150.00 price keeps me from doing it.