Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Scentblocker Dream Season jacket/pants >

Scentblocker Dream Season jacket/pants

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Scentblocker Dream Season jacket/pants

Old 11-26-2008, 10:47 AM
Spike

Default Scentblocker Dream Season jacket/pants

I'm considering buying a new set of the dream season pro jacket and pants. Does anyone have any 1st hand experience wearing while hunting.....likes/dislikes?

I've already tried it on in the store, but nothing beats field testing.

Old 11-26-2008, 10:50 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Scentblocker Dream Season jacket/pants

I have the scent blocker outfitter jacket. Its a great jacket and its warm, but when i washed it the cuffs on the arms shrank or something, now they squick with every move of the wrist of hand. Great jacket just dont wash it. lol
Old 11-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Spike

I took a closer look at thePro....it is dry clean only.....I can't imagine trying to dry clean a hunting jacket....w/ all the chemicals that are used.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:52 AM

I dont have the dream season series but i do have the scent blocker realtree roadtrips series and i had never had an issue with them as for shrinking, wash and hang them to dry
Old 12-02-2008, 01:19 PM

had one for a few weeks but the buttons pulled loose and sent it back. purchased the scentblocker outfitters suit and love it. have not had the problem of shrinkage as having washed severals times all ready. great outfit recommend it highly.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:32 PM

My wife and I have the first series dream season pants and they are the best pants I've ever had. They are 3 yrs. old and very durable. The only problem, I have one hole in my right inside pocket! I've washed both pair numerous times with no problems. I don't have the jacket because I have to many hunting clothes now! Some stores might still have over-stock of the old version! (Scheels, Gander Mtn., Cabela's) Well worth the $120.00/pr.