Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

camo question?

Old 11-21-2008, 10:42 PM

Default camo question?

i am just getting into bowhunting and looking at some camo to get for christmas.is it a big deal if not all your camo is the same pattern?i mean my jacket and pants will be but then my gloves,face mask,and hat will most likely be a different camo.

just a silly question i was wondering about...
Old 11-22-2008, 08:44 AM
Spike

Default RE: camo question?

IMO it is all designed to break up the human outline, so you should be fine. The other day I went out in Realtree Advantage Classic pants and Mossy Oak Obsession shirt, I dont stress about everything matching! More important to me is keeping myself and clothes as odorfree as possible! Let me be the first to welcome you to the world of Bowhunting.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:08 PM
Spike

I think it often works to your advantage to NOT match hat, coat, pants, etc. Mixing it up can break up your outline even more.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Fork Horn

I wouldn't worry about your camo not matching. Just break up your outline. I think if most folks would place their stands in trees that offered some cover, then they would get busted way less.