Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Muddy stands

Old 10-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Banned

Default Muddy stands

anybody have one..like it?
Old 10-15-2008, 03:17 PM

Default RE: Muddy stands

??? as in somebody sat in your stand with Muddy Feet?
Old 10-15-2008, 04:28 PM
Banned

http://gomuddy.com/
Old 10-20-2008, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have The Hunter and The Hunter Pro.
Love the platformadjustments for trees that are not straight as well as the adjustment for tilting the seat itself.
Would have certainly helped to have a 'foot rest'. Hope this is added on the 2009 series.

Afoot rest sure make a differencesitting longer hours. Strudy stand and no squeaks and very easy to hang.
Has a hanging system similar to the Lone Wolf stands.
But did I say...a 'foot rest' would make a whole lot of difference as far as comfort goes!
Old 10-22-2008, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like a nice stand. Don't know anyone that has one yet.

I bought a Millenium hang on last year, man I LOVE that thing. SUPER comfortable, and worth every penny imo. The best thing is you can buy multiple brackets and you can have as many stand sights as you want - with only 1 stand (and you don't have to leave your stand up if you are worried about getting it stolen). I have 10 brackets so far...makes it niceGoogle Millenium stands you can buy direct alot cheaper than Cabelas and other places. They also make a really nice climbing stick, I bought a bunch of them too.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Banned

I have a millenium and a Lone Wolf Alpha hangon, LW is the one I use 99% of the time. For a long extended hunt, the millenium is sweet though. Very comfortable. Just have been hearing a lot about these Muddy stands.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Typical Buck

I really like thier harnesses. I may have to look into one of those
Old 10-23-2008, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

I have a millenium and a Lone Wolf Alpha hangon, LW is the one I use 99% of the time. For a long extended hunt, the millenium is sweet though. Very comfortable. Just have been hearing a lot about these Muddy stands.
HC....the muddy actually looks to me to be very similar to the LW. Obvioulsy its a little diff, but similar features. I like the LW too, but don't have one - some of my friends do. I just hate those type of seats for more than a couple hours sit....my butt can't take it. I do have about 5 remington hang ons that I got about 5 yrs ago super cheap. They are actually pretty nice stands for the money, and if I get one stolen I ain't out much. Can't sit in them real long either though.

One thing I did like alot about the Muddy was the leveling function. I have no idea why ALL stands don't have that feature. Nothing worse than tilting all day.