Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Octane. Shipping Yet?

Old 04-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Octane. Shipping Yet?

Just wanting to know if anyone knows if they have started shipping the stabilizers yet. i have heard of people getting the quivers but not of the stabilizers.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Octane. Shipping Yet?

Not yet. Should be this week though! I am waiting for mine too.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

it seems like forever. i want to use the 11.5"on the generalat the next 3d i shoot but idk if it will be soon enough[:@]oh well i guess. something good is always worth waiting for.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

My buddy just picked his Octane quiver today. He had a bit of a problem saying that his broadheads stick out from the hood to much, anyone else have this problem??? He is shooting Axis arrows tipped with Rage 2 blade, this is the reason he bought the quiver because its supposed to be good with mech heads.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:19 AM
Host of Hosts

Same scenario here.....Quivers, but no stabilizers or Hostage Pro rests
Old 04-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

My buddy just picked his Octane quiver today. He had a bit of a problem saying that his broadheads stick out from the hood to much, anyone else have this problem??? He is shooting Axis arrows tipped with Rage 2 blade, this is the reason he bought the quiver because its supposed to be good with mech heads.
yeah ive heard people complain about the hood being too short.
btw, the quivers seem to be out but no one has the stabs or hostage pro yet. oh the anticipation lol!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:11 PM

My dealer called me today and he just got the quiver in and the stabilizers should be in on Wednesday.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

so wednesday the 7th. just in time for the qualifier im shooting on the 16th. sweet. and the gf's buyin it for me lol! cant beat that.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: drockw

btw, the quivers seem to be out but no one has the stabs or hostage pro yet. oh the anticipation lol!
Yeah my 3 blade rage stick halfway out of the quiver. I don't like that. I might have to get a different quiver.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: npockat32

ORIGINAL: drockw

Yeah my 3 blade rage stick halfway out of the quiver. I don't like that. I might have to get a different quiver.
My buddy returned his octane quiver yesterday! He said all in all it was a great quiver except that it doesn't hold Mech heads that he uses very well!

Quick Reply: Octane. Shipping Yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.