HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Octane. Shipping Yet? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/244253-octane-shipping-yet.html)

drockw 04-28-2008 08:12 PM

Octane. Shipping Yet?

Just wanting to know if anyone knows if they have started shipping the stabilizers yet. i have heard of people getting the quivers but not of the stabilizers.

npockat32 04-29-2008 07:58 AM

RE: Octane. Shipping Yet?

Not yet. Should be this week though! I am waiting for mine too.

drockw 04-29-2008 09:04 PM

it seems like forever. i want to use the 11.5"on the generalat the next 3d i shoot but idk if it will be soon enough[:@]oh well i guess. something good is always worth waiting for.

BowHuntingFool 04-29-2008 11:12 PM

My buddy just picked his Octane quiver today. He had a bit of a problem saying that his broadheads stick out from the hood to much, anyone else have this problem??? He is shooting Axis arrows tipped with Rage 2 blade, this is the reason he bought the quiver because its supposed to be good with mech heads.

PABuck_HNTR 04-30-2008 05:19 AM

Same scenario here.....Quivers, but no stabilizers or Hostage Pro rests

drockw 04-30-2008 09:06 PM

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

My buddy just picked his Octane quiver today. He had a bit of a problem saying that his broadheads stick out from the hood to much, anyone else have this problem??? He is shooting Axis arrows tipped with Rage 2 blade, this is the reason he bought the quiver because its supposed to be good with mech heads.
yeah ive heard people complain about the hood being too short.
btw, the quivers seem to be out but no one has the stabs or hostage pro yet. oh the anticipation lol!

BowtechHunting 04-30-2008 11:11 PM

My dealer called me today and he just got the quiver in and the stabilizers should be in on Wednesday.

drockw 05-01-2008 09:28 PM

so wednesday the 7th. just in time for the qualifier im shooting on the 16th. sweet. and the gf's buyin it for me lol! cant beat that.

npockat32 05-02-2008 07:31 AM

ORIGINAL: drockw

btw, the quivers seem to be out but no one has the stabs or hostage pro yet. oh the anticipation lol!
Yeah my 3 blade rage stick halfway out of the quiver. I don't like that. I might have to get a different quiver.

BowHuntingFool 05-07-2008 03:55 PM

ORIGINAL: npockat32

ORIGINAL: drockw

Yeah my 3 blade rage stick halfway out of the quiver. I don't like that. I might have to get a different quiver.
My buddy returned his octane quiver yesterday! He said all in all it was a great quiver except that it doesn't hold Mech heads that he uses very well!