Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 QAD Ultra Hunter...Love it! >

QAD Ultra Hunter...Love it!

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

QAD Ultra Hunter...Love it!

Old 04-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default QAD Ultra Hunter...Love it!

Don't know how many of you read it, but I posted a few lines last week about the Ripcord which I purchased for my Diamond Victory. Anyhow, I wasn't pleased with how it fit my bow and how much noise it made, so I returned it. Today I bought a QAD Ultra Hunter drop away, installed it, tuned it, and loved it. Maybe I just got lucky setting it up, but I paper tuned it and I was shooting bullet holes without any adjustments. I took it outside and was immediately shooting tight groups. The rest makes the slightest of sound. It was what I was expecting out of a drop away. Maybe the Ripcord I had was just a lemon, but I am more than happy to pay almost half the cost and get exactly what I was looking for in a drop away. Highly recommend the QAD Hunter.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:25 PM

Default RE: QAD Ultra Hunter...Love it!

X2. I have them on both my hunting bows. If there was a better drop away, I'd get it.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Typical Buck

Honestly, I'm shocked about how much better I like this than the Ripcord. I really wanted full containment, so besides the Ripcord and the Biscuit I all ready had on, I think the only one left to try is the Trophy Taker FC. Looks like a nice rest, but I'm thrilled with the QAD.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Typical Buck

These truly are the best rests made. At first I was scared to buy into the hype but man I tried one out and WOW. Groups shrank so fast...
Old 04-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep I love mine too. Just put it on my new General on Saturday. The QAD Ultra Rest HD camo model.