Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 anyone use VitalGear products? >

anyone use VitalGear products?

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

anyone use VitalGear products?

Old 03-12-2008, 11:16 PM

Default anyone use VitalGear products?

The shop I will buy my new bow from is pushing Vital Gear sights/dropaway on me anyone got any opinions? I want a single pin site and dont really care about the rest, I was thinking probly the hostage but the kid seemed to not like my idea (something about a pain to tune once the whiskers started wearing)and started showing me the dropaway for like $140.00 bucks and I think the single pin was $110-120. Of course this was the best stuff out! Just want some thoughts.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:52 AM

Default RE: anyone use VitalGear products?

I have the StarTrack and absolutely love it. The fibre optic, movable yardage markers are SOOOOO much easier than marking a piece of tape. The pin is super bright, and the sight is very durable. I did have my level fall off once, but Vital Gear sent me a new one, no charge.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:16 AM
Typical Buck

I bought a Camel Back Pendulum a while back but haven't had the chance to try it. Very well made product and the pin actually will glow in the dark for a while. I am currently thinking of getting a StarTrack in the next week or so for turkey hungting.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:37 PM

Thanks I never heard of them before.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:26 AM
Typical Buck

I use the Kaz-Away rest. It is a great drop away designed for hunting. You arrow cannot fall off when you are at rest, and when you draw it brings the rest up. It has been a great rest so far.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great gear. I have the Kaz Away rest and the 3 pin trapper on my bow now! The Sight glows in the dark all the way back to my truck after I leave my stand. Light weight, made in the USA with a lifetime warranty! On my back up bow I have a VBG ultimate Fall away and never had a problem with any of their gear! I really like the containment on the kaz a away, don't have to worry about the arrow falling around making noise hitting the riser!
Old 03-20-2008, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

AWESOME stuff! Won't use anything else - started using the Kazaway this year as well, they rock too!

I liked the sights so much I told Ben the owner - you better sponsor us or I'm not going to have a sight sponsor. He did - thank god!