Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

QAD rests

Old 03-11-2008, 04:26 PM

Default QAD rests

Been thinking about switching to a drop away rest!! I have a QAD HD in mind does anyone have any other suggestion or input on this rest?
Old 03-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: QAD rests

corey
go to the technical forum and look at all the problems people are having with them it's under problems tuning qad rest I was gonna put one on my x force to but changed my mind and put a limbdriver on it by vapor trail it was a good choice this thing shoots sweet..........Ted
Old 03-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Limb Driver!! It's the easiest and most consistent Dropaway I have setup.

Dan
Old 03-12-2008, 08:39 AM

QAD three years no problems hunting or 3D...best rest I ever owned....No fletching contact and the arrow stays in place until that "Moment of Truth."

Installed it myself........
Old 03-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

For every 1 person with a problem there are probably 10 (or more)that don't have any problem at all. I shoot at over 300 fps with a QAD Hunter w/ no issues. I put it on and French tuned it last summer and have had no problems since then.

The Hunter is theircheapest and supposedly most trouble prone rest and I have had none of the issues that people complain about. No rest kickback, noclearance issues, no problem with tuning. If you think you want one buy it and take your time tuning it.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:53 PM

I have them on both of my hunting bows. Shooting hunting weight arrows at about 260 fps, I'm having no problems. The 2" broadheadBlazer vanes that measure .600 widemay hit the top bar if you wrap the camo moleskin around it. I left it off - and ground about .040 off the bottom just for good measure. This rest has taken my broadhead shooting to a whole new level
Old 03-12-2008, 07:08 PM

QAD hunter rest for a few months now, and I LOVE it. Never been more accurate. No problems so far. I went from the WB which is a very good rest. The QAD gives you the full containment security of the WB and no vane contact. For $50 it is worth a try. If you don't like it, take it back.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

I had one but had tuning problems. I did like the rest though.

Old 03-13-2008, 08:50 AM

I HAVE THE HD.. NO PROBLEMS ....MY BUDDY HAS IT ALSO ...NO PROBLEMS...HE HAS THE XF 6, 325FPS AND IT PAPER TUNED EASY.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:18 AM

I have shot the Ripcord the last two years and love it. Very dependable, only problem was arrow squeaking on draw but that can be fixed with a little mole cloth.

Quick Reply: QAD rests

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.