Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Rest for Allegiance

Old 03-03-2008, 06:28 PM

Default RE: Rest for Allegiance

Gee, thanks Greg. Makes the decision just a bit harder. That was an awesome review. A buddy of mine has a Muzzy on an old Stalker so maybe I will give him a shout and see what he says. All good info from you guys, Thanks a bunch!!! Now I just need to make a decision. 1 question though, with the speeds these boys are putting out, Is there any problems with fletchings hitting the rest? Maybe a stupid question but i was wondering.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:33 PM

For sale: 1 slightly used wisker biscuit.LOL Just wanted to let every one know thanks for all the help!! I am the proud new owner of a LIMB DRIVER and althought I didn't get much of a chance to shoot with it today I love it so far. Need to adjust sights a bit but other than that no worries. And, I fletched my first arrows today also, pretty FLORIDA COLORS hehe. Anyway thanks guys a bunch.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've used the Muzzy on a couple of my BowTech's and now have switched to the Qad Ultra Pro series for my allegiance . Both these rest's work awsome . I don't know much about the Limb driver ,so i can't comment on it ,but I will say the first 2 rest's I've mentioned will work great.

nubo
Old 03-07-2008, 10:21 AM

I like my dropzone as well work flawless on the last 3 bows I have had. The guys that bought my old bow liked the dropzones as well
Old 03-16-2008, 04:34 PM

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I shot my first 3-D with my new Limb Driver (second 3-D all together, 1st one was with a w/b). 30 targets total and shot a 301, averaged 10's and alot of that was due to the Limb Driver. Thanks again guys for all your help. This archery stuff is awesome!! Days like today make all the days thatI have shot bad like they never even happened.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:36 AM
Fork Horn

Congratulations on your round and on the purchase of a Limb Driver! I have one on my Vectrix and LOVE it. The only improvement I could imagine on the rest would be the micro adjustability. In fact, I recently got a Black Ice and had a different rest put on it (one that was micro adjustable). After a couple of weeks I pulled that rest off and ordered another Limb Driver! Simple, dependable, effective - Limb Driver, yeah buddy!