Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Rage Broadhead Testimonials...... >

Rage Broadhead Testimonials......

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Rage Broadhead Testimonials......

Old 01-07-2008, 09:55 AM

Default Rage Broadhead Testimonials......

With the season ending here in missouri in 8 days I purchased my Rage Broadheads a little bit to late as I have not been able to punch ones lungs with the new head. I was just wanting some pictures of what these things really do, and stories to go along with them. I am not gona give up but I just wanted to see what luck people are having with them.

Thanks!

Old 01-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Rage Broadhead Testimonials......

Click here for mine!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

Pick yourself through this thread. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2351111
Old 01-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here are a couple of holes for ya. They will be on my arrows untill I find something more devasting, like a hand grenade. These heads are awesome.

Old 01-08-2008, 04:51 PM

3 Blade rage, shot the doe back in the 2nd week of November, she ducked a little bit but was close enough that even though it went in a wee bit high, it went through both lungs, and ended up bouncing off the opposite front leg, never broke the skin on the exit wound, but when you hear them go down, tracking is optional.

The entry wound from the interior is on the top, by the spine, and you can see the exit below it and to the left.

Since the broadhead never actually broke the skin on the exit, passed out of the rib cage into the skin right behind the front leg.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:39 AM
Fork Horn

The rage 2 blade broadhead will be on my bow again next season. Awesome head that leaves a big hole and very durable.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't have a pic but on the deer that I took with the 2 blade rage the arrow entered mid body and passed through and when I retrieved the arrow I also picked parts of the intestines on the ground near the arrow (which of course was covered in blood). Deer went 20 yards and fell over and the exit hole was the size of a tennis ball.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:53 PM

Rage 2-blade....Geronimo same thing with this deer he had his lungs hanging out of the hole

Old 01-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

I have one clean and sharp sitting in my quiver. I have until January 31st to give it a review. Bought them right after Christmas after all the reviews.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

the only thing i would like to add to this...is if you still hunting i found them not to stay together to well...with my arrow (the one that is nocked) as i still hunt if it would hit a bush or brush up against something the blades would come unlocked and pop open.....after about two weekends of this the rubber o ring was torn up and i had to rotate it to get the blades to lock into place.......i think they are great broadheads and fly well even out to 65 yards....but for still hunters not the best head if you hunt with an arrow nocked...