Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Enigma Camo

Old 12-15-2007, 02:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Enigma Camo

All great reviews guys and no doubt, Chuck is one in a million. Wolfskin is fantastic material and like rdy2hunt mentioned, virtually waterproof which is due to the tight knit fabric. Being so tightly knitted it also helps to reduce wind penetrating the fabric cooling you down. It's not made for extreme cold weather but layered correctly under it, it sure helps. When Chuck comes out with insulated bibs and jacket you can bet I'll own a set.

Also, once the 3D suit is out, you can wear anything you already owned that's insulated and then wear the 3D for the outer most layer for total concealment. Chuck developed a fanstastic open pattern as proof to all the success photos already on his web page. This is only the second season this camo has been out and it's overwhelmingly helping archers and hunters to success. Everything from turkeys to elk, whitetails, predators and exotics have fallen to a hidden hunter wearing Enigma.

I had one of the first Gen 1 suits and put it through the test by trying to purposely get busted by deer visually. I'd move, they'd look and if I stopped, they lost interest. Time and time again and countless whitetails I'd wave to and they just didn't care. The digitized open pattern fouled their eyes. Gen 2 is proving itself even more superior.

You can count on one thing, when the 3D Leafy suit is available, It'll be the last camo I'll probably ever need. I already have my order placed.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:28 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

All great reviews guys and no doubt, Chuck is one in a million. Wolfskin is fantastic material and like rdy2hunt mentioned, virtually waterproof which is due to the tight knit fabric. Being so tightly knitted it also helps to reduce wind penetrating the fabric cooling you down. It's not made for extreme cold weather but layered correctly under it, it sure helps. When Chuck comes out with insulated bibs and jacket you can bet I'll own a set.

Also, once the 3D suit is out, you can wear anything you already owned that's insulated and then wear the 3D for the outer most layer for total concealment. Chuck developed a fanstastic open pattern as proof to all the success photos already on his web page. This is only the second season this camo has been out and it's overwhelmingly helping archers and hunters to success. Everything from turkeys to elk, whitetails, predators and exotics have fallen to a hidden hunter wearing Enigma.

I had one of the first Gen 1 suits and put it through the test by trying to purposely get busted by deer visually. I'd move, they'd look and if I stopped, they lost interest. Time and time again and countless whitetails I'd wave to and they just didn't care. The digitized open pattern fouled their eyes. Gen 2 is proving itself even more superior.

You can count on one thing, when the 3D Leafy suit is available, It'll be the last camo I'll probably ever need. I already have my order placed.
Is he gonna put some pockets in that 3-d suit ? I'd sure like to see some, no other companies usually do, the ones that do, I cant' stand the patterns. I'm gonna have to call him and put an idea in his head..
Old 12-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Is he gonna put some pockets in that 3-d suit ? I'd sure like to see some, no other companies usually do, the ones that do, I cant' stand the patterns. I'm gonna have to call him and put an idea in his head..
He would if you asked him to. That's Chuck.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:25 PM

how much does this stuff run for?
Old 12-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

He would if you asked him to. That's Chuck.
Yea, you're right Rob. He's that kinda guy !
Old 12-18-2007, 08:46 PM

could you compare this stuff with mossy oak or realtree or natural gear?
Old 12-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

could you compare this stuff with mossy oak or realtree or natural gear?
I like it better than all 3. There are some threads on here showing what it looks like in different settings and black and white etc. a search will bring them up surely. check it out...www.enigmacamo.com

I just looked at the site for the first time in over a month, and noticed that chuck has the archery/turkey vest up!! HAH!! I own the first version of that toy,( at least that's what he told me!! ) and I'll be the first to say, that isone cool piece of bowhunting clothing. Pockets all over the place!! Chuck built that thing EXACTLY the way I wanted it, and I was impressed to hel and back when it arrived. I think we had a 1/2 hour conversation on what kind of lining to put in that thing. Try one out guys, you won't be disappointed.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:58 PM

who is chuck?!?!?!?!??!?
Old 12-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

who is chuck?!?!?!?!??!?
the owner of the company.
Old 12-18-2007, 09:06 PM

got ya is he talk to his customers n phone?

Quick Reply: Enigma Camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.