Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Enigma Camo

Old 11-17-2007, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Enigma Camo

ORIGINAL: Whitehorn

Post of pics of you in your environment.. Like to see how well Enigma works from a happy customer..

Thanks.
This isn't necessarily in my hunting environment, but I am definitely a happy customer.

Old 11-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: rdy2hnt

This isn't necessarily in my hunting environment, but I am definitely a happy customer.

Yea sure.......you probably got a stand hanging in that tree behind you [8D]

Awesome buck......just a bad lookin' dude..

Chuck makes some good stuff. He built me a bowhunter's vest this season. I promised him I'd get pics up for guys to look at, but my camera took a dump on me. I'll try and get some up here soon. It's really a cool piece of clothing! I love it...
Old 11-18-2007, 06:28 AM

This camo looks great. I have looked and read there info on web site. But I do wonder how the Enigma compares to asat camo. I have been looking at into asat and planned on going thru day one camo after the first of the year. The one draw back with the Enigma that I see right now is there are no mention of have jackets or pants for colder weather. Also what about sent control. I know you guy might not have the answer. But with hunting season going on, I am not going to change camo right now. But I do want to make some changes for the 2008 season.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:19 AM

I've used ASAT in the past....the 3D suit. Great camo, no question.

Enigma is a brand new company, only 2 years old so no, there is nothing as yet in the way of cold weather or scent control. BUT, I would talk to Chuck.....I would not be one bit surprised if he would build you something insulated.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

Enigma is a made big so you can wear it over heavier clothing.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know 1 Axis buck,1 whitetailbuck and a huge boar actually hate the stuff.

Took all 3 of them within an hour this morning

Yes it is made on the large side so you can layer under it.

But it also has velcro on the pant and jacket waist so you can adjust it when not layered.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:26 AM
Typical Buck

I also own ASAT, but have not worn it since getting my Enigma. Chuck does not have any "cold weather" gear in his current inventory, but is working on developing insulated garmets. I know he does not have "scent control" stuff and have no idea if he plans on developing that or not. My guess would be "not".
If you're not looking to make any changes until next season, now is the perfect time to start talking to Chuck about what you may want.
Best of luck.

ORIGINAL: raven45

This camo looks great. I have looked and read there info on web site. But I do wonder how the Enigma compares to asat camo. I have been looking at into asat and planned on going thru day one camo after the first of the year. The one draw back with the Enigma that I see right now is there are no mention of have jackets or pants for colder weather. Also what about sent control. I know you guy might not have the answer. But with hunting season going on, I am not going to change camo right now. But I do want to make some changes for the 2008 season.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:25 PM

Thanks for the info. I Figured I could get a bigger sizes to fit over what I have ,If needed. I will contact chuck after the first of the year and see what he says and can do. I may see get a few things from day one. As he does make stuff colder weather. I can alway slip the enigma over that. You can never have enough extra camo for back up.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

I will contact chuck after the first of the year and see what he says and can do.
You just might be pleasantly surprised
Old 12-15-2007, 04:56 AM
Spike

Hey guy's, I don't reply much mostly just read and have enjoyed the honest reviews. I wanted to reply to this one for sure. I have been wearing Enigma camo second season now and this stuff is great, the Wolfskin material is great also. I'm a southern redneck and Chuck is a yankee and we have bonded. ha. No joke he is a great guy and customer service is second to none, just give him a call and he will try to please anyway he can. Like other guy's have said, if you want it next week, and want it cheap, go on to Walmart, BassPro, or Cabela's. If you want something that will last for several season's and will fool the game we hunt. Give Chuck a call you want be disappointed. He is making me a Insulated bowhunter jacket now and can't wait till I get it. He is trying to find and make a leafy 3-D suit and that would really be great for early bow season and southern climates. Keep up the gear reviews and look at Enigma for next season.

Quick Reply: Enigma Camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.