Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Double Bull T2, questions and reviews. >

Double Bull T2, questions and reviews.

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Double Bull T2, questions and reviews.

Old 01-20-2003, 07:47 AM

Default Double Bull T2, questions and reviews.

Does anyone use the T2 and if so what are your experiences, likes, dislikes, successes...? I think I could afford this model and am looking for some inputs before buying, any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks, Aaron.
Old 01-20-2003, 10:56 AM

Default RE: Double Bull T2, questions and reviews.

I have the T2 and think it is very nice. I don't think it is a good idea to shoot thru the netting (even though they say it is okay).

Two of my buddies have the blind and hate it.

I would watch their video. It is great and shows what those blinds can do for concealment.

I think it is a great addition to any hunter's arsenal.
Old 01-20-2003, 03:57 PM

I have a T2 and love it. It sets up in seconds. And makes hunting those long cold days easier and fun. You can move around in there without fear of being busted. You wouldn't believe what you can get away with in one.

SHOOT STRAIGHT,SHOOT OFTEN&SHOOT A MATHEWS
Old 01-22-2003, 03:44 PM

I've used a T2 and was very comfortable with it although I do prefer the extra room that a T5 ProStaff offers. The T2 has long been a favorite of whitetail hunters because it seems to blend in to the suroundings a little easier than the larger blinds. As far as shooting through the net I would say go ahead and do it. I've shot through the net numerous times with no ill effects and as long as your bow is well tuned the arrow flight is not afected. Your choice of broadheads is something to consider though if your going to shoot through the net. Pick a head that doesn't have the L shaped blades as they will easily cut through the netting with no effect. I'd reccomend the Rocket Steelhead or Rocket Miniblaster. If you don't plan on having additional people with you in the blind the and don't shoot a recurve the T2 is a good choice.

Jon
=========================
www.HuntingBlind.com
Your source for Double Bull blinds.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priortity!
Old 01-26-2003, 07:15 AM
Fork Horn

Would the netting cause a problem with mechanical broadheads? Not sure if that's what you meant when you said "L shaped broad heads".

thanks

Cargo
Old 01-26-2003, 08:37 PM

My recommendations of the Rocket Steelhead and Miniblaster are indeed mechanicals, but the blades have a straight profile which means the entire blade sits closer to the body of the heads. The L shape I was refering to is the end of the blade on many mechanicals has somewhat of an L shape. Although they say these blades will also fly great through the net, and I don't dispute the fact that they might, I just feel more comfortable with the heads I recomended. By the way, these weren't just my recomendations, these were the recomendations of my Rocket Aerohead distributor as the best bets when shooting through the nets.

Jon
www.HuntingBlind.com
Your source for Double Bull blinds.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priortity!