Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 bear bows/bowtech marquis >

bear bows/bowtech marquis

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

bear bows/bowtech marquis

Old 10-22-2007, 10:21 PM

Default bear bows/bowtech marquis

I bought a new truth bow on thursday oct 18th on sunday the 21st at a bow shoot at our bowshop it came apart on me, i have only shot this bow maybe 40 times. Today the 22 oct we called bear, they wanted me to send the bow back and wait 2 weeks for them to decide if they would fix that one or send me a new bow!!!!!!!!! yeah ok bear miss the rut and 2 weeks of the bow season for me her in wv, i dont think so!!!! So today i got a bowtech diamond marquis in 70# 29" draw i have to say after 40 years of archery this is the quietest, fastest, vibration free bow ive ever shot. I will keep an update as we check this new bowtech/diamond creation out. We havnt chronographed it yet but the vapor trail the first two arrows i shot left should be clearing about now happy season all.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:28 PM

Default RE: bear bows/bowtech marquis

update: well bear archery's customer service manager finally called me, but only after bubba from primos and others in the industry had called and asked what and why did they do this stupid thing. From what i understand from others this is not the first incidence like this with bear archery, what a shame im sure ol fred is turning over in his grave. The powers to be at bear should be looking for some new customer service reps or get a clue!!!! so they did call and apologized but it took to much outside help to get this satisfaction so im not going to be a bear direct dealer. ON the happy note the new diamond marquis is a jewel to be sure its a nice bow but i would not suggest it for a beginner, It's smooth, vibration free and very quiet and supper fast 310 fps at 72 lbs with a 480 grain arrow is impressive i had to chronograph it 4 times before i cud blv this myself well done bowtech keep it up. Only problem ive had with the marquis is the grip size is too small for me but thats no big problem its my shooting style not the bows fault. keep em flying true and good luck all . DJ J&T archery Hedgesville wv 304-754-5564 we have the marquis for 650.00
Old 10-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am sure your Marquis will be a great bow for you. 99% love the grip, myself included. I just got mine and hope to find time to put it through the paces inbetween hunting very soon. The fit, finish, and feel of the bow is Awesome! Looks like another Winner for Bowtech/Diamond

Dan
Old 10-30-2007, 06:11 PM

Now that ive had sometime to shoot in my marquis, ive gotten use to the grip. As i had said previously it just seemed thin to me from what i was use too. So far the bows performance has no flaws, im having no probs with arrow flight or accuracy, had to stop shooting at the same dot or deer heart on target done ruined two arrows with a robinhood already. All i can say so far is well done bowtech diamond crew.