Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 TRUTH BOW & MUZZY REST DON'T WORK >

TRUTH BOW & MUZZY REST DON'T WORK

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

TRUTH BOW & MUZZY REST DON'T WORK

Old 09-07-2007, 10:43 PM
Fork Horn

Default TRUTH BOW & MUZZY REST DON'T WORK

I have shot muzzy zero effect drop away rests on every bow that I've owned and loved em,the FRED BEAR TRUTH BOW,is the only bow that I have owned that it wont work on,mark land at muzzy will tell you it will work on the truth,it won't,Any PRO ARCHERY SHOP,will tell you the same thing,it will not work the draw cycle is to short,or power stroke.the truth is an awesome bow but unfortionatly the muzzy will not perform correctly on the bow,spend your money on something that will work on it, Schupbachs in jackson MI. or Long Range Archery in Twin Lake MI. will both tell you the same thing..........Ted
Old 09-08-2007, 06:54 AM

Default RE: TRUTH BOW & MUZZY REST DON'T WORK

Maybe you haven't tried everything to get it to work. Do a search to find some information. I have heard that if you cross the cables above the bar intsead of under, that may work.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:21 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: TRUTH BOW & MUZZY REST DON'T WORK

Redneck bowhunter,we did cross the cables the arm could still not get out of the way fast enough,muzzy finely told the the pro shop by me they were in the process of making another arm for the rest as far as I know they did not get any where with it,the two pro shops I mentioned both spent alot of time on this,SCHUPBACH'S in Jackson,MI. spent hours trying to figure it out they set the bow up on a mechanical draw set up and did all kinds of measurements and little tricks to get it to work and they said they did not have any luck with it,they said it was do to how it falls off the power stoke so fast,I'm a real fan of the muzzy rest it's allways worked good for me,hopefully they will get it to work.........Ted