Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Reviews

Old 08-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Typical Buck

Default Reviews

Well, I'm not sure if this is exactly the right place, but I recently got a few hunting items that I'm really pleased with and thought I would share. The first is a Exchange A Blade saw made by Gerber. It comes with a course blade for cutting limbs while climbing and clearing shooting lanes and with a fine blade for bone which I can't wait to try out. It cut down a 4" diameter tree in less than 30 seconds.

The second item isa Cyclops model clip light made by Orion. It comes in 3 LED choices of red, white, and green. Many of you probably viewed my post earlier last week about getting a faulty one from Cabelas last week. Well I finally got everything straightened out and got a new light. It basically just clips to the "bill" of your hat leaving your hands free. I went out this evening to the tree line in my back yard in the dark to try it out. I climbed a tree using my climber and imitated everything I would do going into stand in early morning (I.E. hooking up my harnes and hanger). The light was plenty bright to see and it left my hands completely free to hook up my equipment. Definitely a product I would recommend. Just thought I'd share in case someone may be interested.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Reviews

Thank you. I do use and like them clip on lights myself.