Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Goldtip vs Beman

Old 08-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default Goldtip vs Beman

I currently shoot goldtip ultralight arrows with quick spin speed hunter fletching. Those arrows and basically torn up and im not happy with the quickspins anymore. Im positive that i am switching to 4 or 5in feathers but i dont know which shaft i like better. My Dad justr bought 6 of the ICS beman aarows and they group fantastic however there not as tough as the goldtip 5575 hunters. Does anyone know how the 5575 goldtip hunters group with feathers? So basically i cant decide ICS Beman or 5575 Goldtips.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Goldtip vs Beman

I dropped my bow about 3 - 4 feet and broke the ics. I would go with 5575.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Typical Buck

go with the xt hunters you wont regret it
Old 08-20-2007, 09:57 PM

I shoot goldtip hunter xt right now.But i used to shoot bemanICS 400.
To be truthfull i liked the bemans better. I think they shoot better. They seem to group just a little bit tighter.But the goldtip arnt bad either and i will be using them this season.So really its just personal preference
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mathews catch us if you can

[/align]
Old 08-22-2007, 12:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: live2hunt009

I currently shoot goldtip ultralight arrows with quick spin speed hunter fletching. Those arrows and basically torn up and im not happy with the quickspins anymore. Im positive that i am switching to 4 or 5in feathers but i dont know which shaft i like better. My Dad justr bought 6 of the ICS beman aarows and they group fantastic however there not as tough as the goldtip 5575 hunters. Does anyone know how the 5575 goldtip hunters group with feathers? So basically i cant decide ICS Beman or 5575 Goldtips.
I've shot both and I think the beman's are a lot tougher. THe bemans have a micro smooth finish that tickels me. I'd go with the ics hunter elites. Not often sold so you need to request them.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:42 AM

Went with the gold tip for this up coming season they group well and they are pretty cheap to. Just saying that a good opption for vanes would be 2'' blazers and they are tough and very quiet.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:25 AM

IMO.....

A Beman Arrow is like taking a knife to a gun fight.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MDBUCKHUNTER

IMO.....

A Beman Arrow is like taking a knife to a gun fight.

I feel the same way about Gold Tips. Ive been shooting Bemans for a while and they do way more than what you expect a good arrow to do. They group well and are very strong. Very nice arrows. Id choose them over Gold Tip if i were you.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:08 PM

The Gold-Tip XT Hunters have worked great for me
Old 08-24-2007, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have some Easton ACC's, some Beman BlackMax and some XT 5575's and I just plain shoot best with the Goldtips. My Bemans are likely a tad underspined (500 ) though. The XT are very tough and I find fly as good as my acc within my hunting ranges.

Quick Reply: Goldtip vs Beman

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.