HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Goldtip vs Beman (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/203130-goldtip-vs-beman.html)

live2hunt009 08-20-2007 01:53 PM

Goldtip vs Beman

I currently shoot goldtip ultralight arrows with quick spin speed hunter fletching. Those arrows and basically torn up and im not happy with the quickspins anymore. Im positive that i am switching to 4 or 5in feathers but i dont know which shaft i like better. My Dad justr bought 6 of the ICS beman aarows and they group fantastic however there not as tough as the goldtip 5575 hunters. Does anyone know how the 5575 goldtip hunters group with feathers? So basically i cant decide ICS Beman or 5575 Goldtips.

yajsab 08-20-2007 02:04 PM

RE: Goldtip vs Beman

I dropped my bow about 3 - 4 feet and broke the ics. I would go with 5575.

monster10rackstack 08-20-2007 09:30 PM

go with the xt hunters you wont regret it

darbz18 08-20-2007 09:57 PM

I shoot goldtip hunter xt right now.But i used to shoot bemanICS 400.
To be truthfull i liked the bemans better. I think they shoot better. They seem to group just a little bit tighter.But the goldtip arnt bad either and i will be using them this season.So really its just personal preference
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mathews catch us if you can

[/align]

nodog 08-22-2007 12:16 PM

ORIGINAL: live2hunt009

I currently shoot goldtip ultralight arrows with quick spin speed hunter fletching. Those arrows and basically torn up and im not happy with the quickspins anymore. Im positive that i am switching to 4 or 5in feathers but i dont know which shaft i like better. My Dad justr bought 6 of the ICS beman aarows and they group fantastic however there not as tough as the goldtip 5575 hunters. Does anyone know how the 5575 goldtip hunters group with feathers? So basically i cant decide ICS Beman or 5575 Goldtips.
I've shot both and I think the beman's are a lot tougher. THe bemans have a micro smooth finish that tickels me. I'd go with the ics hunter elites. Not often sold so you need to request them.

Hick442 08-23-2007 09:42 AM

Went with the gold tip for this up coming season they group well and they are pretty cheap to. Just saying that a good opption for vanes would be 2'' blazers and they are tough and very quiet.

MDBUCKHUNTER 08-23-2007 10:25 AM

IMO.....

A Beman Arrow is like taking a knife to a gun fight.

kdsberman 08-23-2007 07:00 PM

ORIGINAL: MDBUCKHUNTER

IMO.....

A Beman Arrow is like taking a knife to a gun fight.

I feel the same way about Gold Tips. Ive been shooting Bemans for a while and they do way more than what you expect a good arrow to do. They group well and are very strong. Very nice arrows. Id choose them over Gold Tip if i were you.

iBowhunt 08-23-2007 09:08 PM

The Gold-Tip XT Hunters have worked great for me

TerryM 08-24-2007 02:21 PM

I have some Easton ACC's, some Beman BlackMax and some XT 5575's and I just plain shoot best with the Goldtips. My Bemans are likely a tad underspined (500 ) though. The XT are very tough and I find fly as good as my acc within my hunting ranges.