Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Redhead Kryptik BOWTECH???? >

Redhead Kryptik BOWTECH????

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Redhead Kryptik BOWTECH????

Old 08-17-2007, 05:22 PM
Spike

Default Redhead Kryptik BOWTECH????

Hey guys,I was interestedin getting a new bow anddecidedto go my local Bass Pro Shop to check out the Black Ice. I got a chance to shoot it a few times and liked it. I was then shown other bows within the Ice's price point andwas shown the RedheadKryptik. I didn't know anything about it but was told by the savysales guy that this was MADE BY BOWTECH. I didn't believe himbut shot it anywaysand actually liked it MORE than the Black Ice. It seemed to be a just little lighter and fit my hand just alittle better especially on the joint that connects my thumb to my hand. Other than that it shotidentically to theIce...Anyways I walked out of there with the Kryptik and am happy with my purchase, I did call BOWTECH, just to check if the sales guy was really trying to just sell me,sure enough it was made by them and with their lifetime warranty, the techalso said it was based off the same design of the Ice but lighter because of the split limb technology, other than that identical.....Just thought i would post this in case anyone else was interested in the bow...
Old 08-17-2007, 05:26 PM

Default RE: Redhead Kryptik BOWTECH????

Congrats on the new bow!!
Old 08-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

The Kryptik is a nice bow. It uses the same Pinnacle cam design and riser platform (albeit with different cutouts) as the Black Ice, and as you mentioned, the split limbs. It also has a slightly beefier grip than its Diamond counterpart. We sold a boatload of both the Black Ices and the Kryptiks during Bass Pro's Fall Classic in Springfield, Mo., when we were there to support them that weekend.

Congratulations on yourpurchase!

Old 08-22-2007, 09:03 AM
Spike

Thanks guys, I am really happy with it.