Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Judo points

Old 04-29-2007, 09:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default Judo points

First off I love them they dont go flying anywhere and I havent lost and arrow yet with them.

My question is will one kill a rabbit? I want to know what you people use them for I wasnt to use them to kill rabbits/any small varmit. Has anyone used them ?

My second question is if they cant kill small game will the small game head be as good at stopping teh arrows from goign in the ground and losing them? Or is there anyother solution to help me get my target practice in on small game without lossing arrows?
Old 04-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Judo points

I use G5'd small game head. You wont loose an arrow, and they will kill what every you hit with them. Everything from ground squirells all the way up to ground hogs or even a raccoon.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have always used my practice tips,they work good for me
Old 04-30-2007, 09:24 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah by practice tips ding in a low angle shots goign under teh grass and leaves.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

The blunt force trauma from a judo point, provided square-on, solid impact, should be more than enough to kill a rabbit.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:41 PM

i have used the judo points for small game like gophers. They blast right through em and leave a huge hole. I have yet to get a rabbit with one but i'm sure they will work just fine. I have also shot prairie chickens with them with great results. Judos or the g5 s.g.h are great. can't go wrong with either.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:40 AM
Typical Buck

Judos don't even slow down when going through a rabbit and leave a huge ragged hole. My vote would be for a G5 SGH.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: 98Redline

Judos don't even slow down when going through a rabbit and leave a huge ragged hole. My vote would be for a G5 SGH.
Not sure what your trying to say?
Old 05-01-2007, 12:27 PM

I've used Judos off and on for over 20 years. Killed cotton tail rabbits, fox squirrels, gray squirrels, red squirrels, chipmunks, feral cats, and ground hogs.

Have also used the G5 SGH's, they work just as well but are ridiculously priced.

Now I use Saunder's Bludgeon Points. MUCH cheaper and work as well as the other two.

Here in Maine; Judos- 2 for $7
G5 SGH's- $7 each
Bludgeons- 4 for $8

Kev
Old 05-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use to keep a bludgeon tip in my quiver for practice at vermin. I shot a racoon dead square in the chest with it at 18 yards, knocked the piss out of him but he took of running and was nowhere to be found. That was out of a bow producing about 76 foot pounds of energy so I know it had to hurt. Now I use G5 small game head, yeah they cost more but last alot longer than any judo point I have ever seen.

Quick Reply: Judo points

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.