Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Looking for a backpack!

Old 04-28-2007, 08:06 PM

Default Looking for a backpack!

I am looking for a backpack or daypack for my Elk Archery Hunt. I would like it to be light, waterproof, compartment for a bladder, allow me to drink from it w/o removing the pack, secure my bow and have a quick release of the bow, for the unexpected shot! Any and all input from experience with these or other cases would be greatly appreciated.

BSLugnut
Old 04-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Looking for a backpack!

Rancho safari has what you need they sell them at cabelas. I bought mine online The quivers work great but you can have differnt arrows in them at the same time unless they are the same length. I love mine.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:07 AM
Spike

Look no further Go to Rackpacksoutfitters.com

This is a brand new concept in rack packing systems. Look through the photos The packing systems breaks down into a seatw/ headrest. There is a zipper pouch that you could use for a hydration systems. Call Lance at this Number 605 890 9065. Tell him Scott Pack sent you!!! and he'll give you free Shipping!!!
Old 04-30-2007, 07:09 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

You can't go wrong with a TimberHawk gear pack. I have used most...I used one last year and it's the BEST pack I've ever used.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:50 PM

ORIGINAL: bslugnut

I am looking for a backpack or daypack for my Elk Archery Hunt. I would like it to be light, waterproof, compartment for a bladder, allow me to drink from it w/o removing the pack, secure my bow and have a quick release of the bow, for the unexpected shot! Any and all input from experience with these or other cases would be greatly appreciated.

BSLugnut
I happen to have a couple that guys from shows backed out on. Send me a PM. Come with a built-in bladder, carries a bow or gun, compartments throughout, easy access compartments aound your hips, and exremely heavy-duty shoulder straps. Very comfortable, which is a biggie.

Old 05-26-2007, 08:09 PM

check out feildlines chose of packs www.feildline.com hope this helps
Old 05-27-2007, 06:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

A thread about packs and most aren't talking about BADLANDS,... yet?!? There's a reason why more pro hunters and guides choose these top of the line packs! Check out their new impressive line-up for '07?
Old 05-28-2007, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

TIMBERHAWK!!!! BEST PACKS GOING