Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Costumer Service?????

Old 04-23-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Costumer Service?????

I ordered a Jo Jan Fletcher from FS Archery Discount over 2 weeks ago. I received a conformation email telling me all about the way they ship, so I thought it would be a few days later that I would receive it.

Anyway, I decided to call the company today and find out where it was. Believe it or not, I was told that it shipped out this morning. Just wondering what took so long, I questioned the women on the other end of the phone, she promptly handed the phone off to the "manager" who told me that someone in the warehouse screwed up.

His tone came off like; shut up, your order is on the way. That is not what he said, but that is what it sounded like. Of course, I did not like that and told him that because of their costumer service, I would not be spending my money with them anymore. As soon as I said that he replies, "You do what you have to do."

My reply, "I will". That was the end of the conversation. Then I let it bother me for about 5 minutes and I decided to call back. The same women answered the phone. I asked if there was anybody that was above the "manager" that I could speak with. She starts giving me grief saying that she heard the entire conversation and "he" said nothing wrong.

I again asked to speak to someone else, and she is still defending him. While she is doing this, the "manager" breaks in the line and wants to know "what my problem is!"

I explained that I did not like the way he spoke to me and wanted to speak to the owner of the company. He tells me that I can't. He says it is his uncle and he won't talk to me. He also says that he did nothing wrong and if I took it the wrong way, it was my fault. He is going on for about 45 seconds, and is actually raising his voice slightly.

I finally get him to stop and again ask if I can speak to someone else. He again tells me that it is my problem and hangs up on me.

Not a way to promote return costumers.

Sorry, had to vent.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:13 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

Default RE: Costumer Service?????

WOW...In today's day and age I just DON'T understand treating people that way.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Costumer Service?????

It's been that way with them for years. First I've read in a while though.