Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

STS

Old 02-16-2007, 09:45 PM
Spike

Default STS

Does the STS really do as much as they say its supposed to. does it really make a differance because im thinking about one but im not sure
Old 02-17-2007, 03:07 PM

Default RE: STS

I suppose it depends on the bow as to how much difference you will experience. I will say that it did wonders for my pantera. I can honestly say that i couldnt ask for a quieter bow now. except for a guardian...lol. Its not only the dampening ability that I like. Its the fact that you know your string cant slap your arm when your bundled up in the late season.I think its deffinatly worth the money.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

don't get a sts. get a meanv css he sales them on AT. They work the same as the sts or not as bulky and they are custimized to match you bows camo. Very nice and are a decent price.
Old 02-17-2007, 06:10 PM

STS is a great addition to any bow.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

One of the better accessories you could ever buy. Makes any bow quieter.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:09 PM

Just put one on my Tribute. It is custom made by a guy @ AT. I shot it this weekend & it makes quite the difference. I 2 asked this same question a couple of weeks ago here, glad I followed everyone's advice.