Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Eastern Sports Show

Old 01-20-2007, 10:19 AM

Default Eastern Sports Show

The Eastern Sports Show is coming up from Feb. 3 thru the 11th.
Lots of good deals on anything and everything from arrows to bows, camo, treestands and such. Alot of outfitters will be there so you can get info on guided hunts for pretty much anywhere & anything. It is held at the Harrisburg, PA. Farm Show Complex. Here is the link:

http://www.easternsportshow.com
Old 01-20-2007, 06:47 PM

Default RE: Eastern Sports Show

I live 15 minutes away...ill be there
Old 01-21-2007, 09:56 AM
Fork Horn

I LIVE ABOUT A HALF-HOUR AWAY, I'LL PROBABLY BE THERE...THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT IT GETS REALLY CROWDED ON WEEKENDS...BETTER GO DURING THE WEEK.

KC
Old 01-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Vitalshot

The Eastern Sports Show is coming up from Feb. 3 thru the 11th.
Lots of good deals on anything and everything from arrows to bows, camo, treestands and such. Alot of outfitters will be there so you can get info on guided hunts for pretty much anywhere & anything. It is held at the Harrisburg, PA. Farm Show Complex. Here is the link:

http://www.easternsportshow.com
this is not to be smart to you,only what i see..that show is EXPENSIVE,everything is high in price..

if you are going on trip, thats place to go..parking and tickets are awful on prices..then throw in your gas and food and crowds,its no place i want to be..

i went every year until they started charging a lot to park/tickets and vendors are charging way too much for their stuff..

they ruined that show with HIGH PRICES..
Old 01-22-2007, 06:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be at the one a couple of weeks later in Springfield, MA.

Old 01-31-2007, 11:28 PM
Fork Horn

In years past you were able to get better deals. Going on the weekend is suicide. I have prices in my head and if they dont beat em then I will go else where You need to know your prices.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Mr October

In years past you were able to get better deals. Going on the weekend is suicide. I have prices in my head and if they dont beat em then I will go else where You need to know your prices.
nothing cheap at that place,we stopped going..if you need to plan a trip hunting, great place to go..evening were the best time to go,around 6 pm,i used to drive down and go to show then to motel over night..motel prices are getting awful ,just not worth it anymore..

then throw in gasoline, no way..
Old 02-06-2007, 02:24 PM

went there yesterday for the first time and got a scent lok savanna jacket regularly priced at 90 dollars for 35 i don't know!!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Typical Buck

I havent been up in like 4 years. It seems like every year it gets smaller and smaller. I remember when all three levels where full and all the hallways around the building. Last time i was there it was just like 2 levels and hardly anything but guides there. I went for one reason to get a moderatly priced baitcaster and rod and gouldnt find a single one. Most of the fishing stuff was deep sea and either super cheap stuff or high, high dollars stuff. Me and my buddy ended up leaving around lunch and stopped at the Gander Mountain in Chambersburg and spent all our money. It definetly wasnt like it used to be say 10 years ago. I wont be going up this year.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

yes,it was a lot cheaper to get in also,i remember in 1989,it was 3 floors and all hallways were full of vendors..

they also used to have more demonstrations by bass pros etc, then the vendors complained that they needed room, so they stopped that..