Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Mathews...face facts

Old 01-16-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Mathews...face facts

To all who think I should keep my opinions to myself about bow supieriority, remember this is a GEAR REVIEW forum. Im well aware the sun doesnt rise & set on Mathews bows & even a homade bow will kill a deer,but to you all who think Mathews are overrated & overhyped, ask youselves a simple question - what would bows look like if Mathews never existed? More important what did they look like before? Those who have owned bows Pre 98' know what I mean. Single cam ,short bows , mach. risers, parallel limbs etc. They started all that. ROSS,AR,BOWTECH allhi-quality bows and allare loaded w/ inovations and technologies that undeniably were Mathews patents & inventions. So buy other bows, love them, defend them, sleep W/ them ,I salute you all. But give the"devil "his due & respect Mathews -your bow wouldnt exsist w/out them.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:48 PM

Default RE: Mathews...face facts

Good One[&:]
Old 01-16-2007, 06:54 PM

Pretty self explanitory , but let me help you out. ME LIKE MATHEWS,SOME DISS MATHEWS,ME RESPOND TO DISS.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:54 PM

ORIGINAL: NYRACKADDICT

Pretty self explanitory , but let me help you out. ME LIKE MATHEWS,SOME DISS MATHEWS,ME RESPOND TO DISS.
ME SAY GET A LIFE
Old 01-16-2007, 06:59 PM

newman1 ,nice of you to edit, but I believe your origonal response to my post was "your point being?"
Old 01-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Host of Hosts

So buy other bows, love them, defend them,
OK

To all who think I should keep my opinions to myself about bow supieriority, remember this is a GEAR REVIEW forum. Im well aware the sun doesnt rise & set on Mathews bows
They may have introduced and patented those things you mentioned, but they certainly aren't superior. Maybe equal to Bowtech and Hoyt, but not superior.They had very little to do with how my bow looks. Hoyt tec risers are of their own engineering. Hoyt has been around for 76 years for a reason and Bowtech is on the fast track in the few years they've been around to surpass Mathews.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:05 PM

Yeah I think Ill read other people's posts and give profound resposes like "your point being" now thats livin. Any constructive feedback out there?
Old 01-16-2007, 07:08 PM

Wow this is painful! where did you here me say anything about hoyt????
Old 01-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Host of Hosts

Any constructive feedback out there?
Yeah your Mathews rantings are getting old. You insult people on the Parker thread then post this one saying what you want under the guise of GEAR REVIEW.

Wow this is painful! where did you here me say anything about hoyt????
You didn't I brought up Hoyt as a superior bow to Mathews. Remember this is a GEAR REVIEW forum.

Oh and it is possible to post more than one response in the same thread. But I guess your probably trying to increase your post count.

You like Mathews...That's your problem.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:28 PM

Just cause Ford invented the automobile doesn't mean they are the best. Chevy improved it[8D][X(](no hard feelings anyone).

Same goes for bows.

For the record, I do think Matthews is the best. However, having one of their bows doesn't mean that you can be a good shot. I think there are many bows that shoot as accurately as the Matthews. After all, a bow is only as good as the shooter. Don't overrate those bows. I certainly won't bash them though.

Quick Reply: Mathews...face facts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.