Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Mathews...face facts

Old 01-16-2007, 07:31 PM

Default RE: Mathews...face facts

The guy who started the parker thread asked for good or bad reviews,I insulted no one & I insluted no ones bow on this one so get a grip,your overreacting cause of your hatred for an inanimate object& your hostility towards me is uncalled for .I simply made the case for what I belive is a great product & then I responded in kind to somones(newman1)silly & irrelevantcomment,so chill out hoyt guy. Signing off now.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: newman1

ORIGINAL: NYRACKADDICT

Pretty self explanitory , but let me help you out. ME LIKE MATHEWS,SOME DISS MATHEWS,ME RESPOND TO DISS.
ME SAY GET A LIFE
now thats just funny.

what would bows look like if Mathews never existed?
maybe different, maybe even for the better. who knows you sure dont any more than i do. mathews was formed in 1992 yet hoyt has been around for 76 years and pearson since 1938. sodid mathews use innovations offof these previous companies except make improvements such as the cams? howis this different from bowtech being "loaded w/ inovations and technologies that undeniably were Mathews patents & inventions"hmmmm.

respect Mathews -your bow wouldnt exsist w/out them.
once again, another IDIOTIC statement. archery didnt start with mathews. many companies have been around before them. so i dont have to respect mathews for hoyt being around seeing as how mathews is a new company compared to hoyt, just as these new companies are new compared to mathews.

wake up and read what you posted. to sum it up you think that bows wouldnt be here if it werent for the all mighty mathews which IMO are no more faster,quieter, smoother, or superior to any other company out there ESPECIALLY bowtech or hoyt.

Old 01-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Host of Hosts

so chill out hoyt guy
I see your still on the thread so I'll respond to your last post

I'm chilled, no problem here I was just responding to your arrogance and its there in print for everyone to read. Especially on the Parker thread.And just because I shoot a Hoyt, I'm now hoyt guy? that's mature. By the way I also shootBowtech Tribute, does that make me Tribute guy?

I insluted no ones bow on this one
You certainly did by insinuating that without Mathews all bows would be somehow inferior or not even exist.

But give the"devil "his due & respect Mathews -your bow wouldnt exsist w/out them.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:54 PM

Acctually I started the cave man joke so your laughs on me. I never said all bows wouldnt exsist just the ones w/ Mathews innovations . If you hoyt guys dont like my post get lost!!! Mabye theres a CVA post you can join in on . oh and by the way since you like caveman jokesso much trev ,heres one- Mathews post ...so easy a hoyt shooter can respond. Good night boys!
Old 01-16-2007, 08:00 PM

dude seriously get a life please, mathews are great im not a hoyt guy though i do favor them over the all mighty mathews. i know i know something must be wrong in my head right?

id also like to add that your last joke made no sense whatsoever.

dont forcefeed this mathews bullcrap down peoples throats, every bow company makes a good bow, including mathews. everything else is based on personal preferences and your wallet thickness.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

remember this is a GEAR REVIEW forum.
And what gear are you reviewing? [&:]A gear review should ... uh, review gear. You're the one who said it was a gear review.

Here's a starting point: We in professional sales call it FAB barfing, but it's a laundry list of Features, Advantages, and Benefits.

Which product of Mathews are you reviewing? What's the price? What did you like about that bow? Dislikes? Got any supporting evidence? Pics? Results? What tests did you put it through? What's your baseline of comparison?