Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Kudos for Muzzy Zero Effect >

Kudos for Muzzy Zero Effect

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Kudos for Muzzy Zero Effect

Old 01-16-2007, 04:30 PM

Default RE: Kudos for Muzzy Zero Effect

although a good design i dont like how heavy it is and why do you need so much rest? its trophy takers for me all the way, simple, easy and light, dont get much better then that
Old 01-19-2007, 08:40 PM

I just purchased one and recieved it before my nbew vulcan. I was tired of my old NAP fall away clunking everytime I shot even on the pad I put for it. Now I hope this thing is easy enough to install. It has to come with a dvd, thats a little intimidating.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

taco, you should definitely check out this link!!

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1687790

And the Muzzy rest isdefinitely not heavy, and it's WAY quieter than any Trophy Taker I've yet seen.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Typical Buck

Greg/MO ( my long lost twin thinking brother) beat me to 2 points. First, the MZE is the last rest that you can call heavy. It is very light. And two, it is definitely a very quiet rest . I shoot with alot of guys with alot of different rests and they have all been very impressed with the MZE. As a matter of fact, there are 4 that are recent converts to the MZE. I think that when alot of people get past their initial fear of it "looking" like it is real complicated, and see how very simplistic it truly is, they realize that is is really a proven winner. I sure don't see snything making me yank it off my bows.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:20 AM

I am thinking about installing the zero effect as well. My friend has it and loves it. I have a quick question though. I have a PSE Super G, which is a parallel limb bow. Should I use the standard Zero Effect, or would I need to get the new Next Generation 600 PC model. I emailed muzzy and he said if i have less than 2 inches cable slide, then I should use the 600 PC. It likes like i have less than 2 inches, but its hard tosee myself when drawing back. I haven't been able to have my friend measure it for me yet as I draw back. Does anyone know off hand?