Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 drop zone vs wisker bisquit >

drop zone vs wisker bisquit

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

drop zone vs wisker bisquit

Old 12-11-2006, 06:11 PM

Default drop zone vs wisker bisquit

which of these two rests, which is the best for someone who hunts deer and small game. and will be shooting league this year as well as practicing alot.Give your opinion. thanks
Old 12-11-2006, 06:59 PM
Spike

Default RE: drop zone vs wisker bisquit

Just my opinion. Having shot a wb since they first came out, i switched to a dropzone this spring and no way would i go back.. No fletching issues any more. better flight in my opinion. Buddy says,, but you can shoot with your bow sideways or even upside down with a wb,,,Well, i don't know about you but i've never had to shoot upside down ,,yet,,,Anyways , i really like mine and don't see any reason to go back...hh
Old 12-12-2006, 01:41 AM

I use the W.B because I do alot of stalking in pretty rough terain and letting the arrow stick in the Bisquit is really nice. I love it. I like the ease of knowing it can take a licking and is pretty much bullet proof once you dial in all the little tricks and tips.
If I was staying in a stand or maybe had smoother , less rugged areas I would try the drop zone. Heck if someone gave me one Id probally try it out. Cant hert.
Good luck
Old 12-12-2006, 05:03 AM
Fork Horn

I like things simple, no/few moving parts, the more moving parts the better the chance something won't move when it's supposed to. Whisker biscuit for me. However, there is no 100% good answer for this topic, everyone has their on take on what's best. Try 'em all, see whats best for you.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

When I bought my newSwitchback back in Sept of 2005, this was the very question I asked the dealer. He told me then that for strictly hunting situations the Whiskerbiscuit was the way to go, but forshooting target, 3-D shooting, and hunting, using the Drop zone will be more accurate.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:50 PM

I have the WB and love it. I hunt and3-d shoot withit and have never had any problems but then ask 10 people get 10 answers.
Good luck
krahbldr

Old 12-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I do a lot of hunting on the ground for mule deer and antelope… I like the WB because I don’t have to worry about the arrow falling off the rest those last few precious yards
Old 12-16-2006, 10:35 AM

i used a dropzone and had many problems with arrow staying on rest.thought about wisker bisquit but wanted a fall away rest. ended up buying QUAD's fully contained fall away rest and have never looked back.
Old 12-16-2006, 10:36 AM

I use the WB
Old 12-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have used, loved and sometimes hated the WB for 3 seasons now. Mostly a love relationship at times I noticed a little inconsistancy when shooting. That is until I went to blazers and the WB. Now I am on the money when shooting with the best of them.

For me the WB makes sense as I hunt from the ground quite a bit. I don't think I could've stalked this buck without my WB!

Quick Reply: drop zone vs wisker bisquit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.