Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Reflex Highlander

Old 12-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Spike

Default Reflex Highlander

anyone ever use or own this bow? how does it shoot? i'm in the market for a new bow and this one fits my price range. i read a good review on it in bowhunting mag and i would like other opinions. what about other bows by relfex? are there any others??

thanks in advance.

Phirst
Old 12-04-2006, 03:08 PM

Default RE: Reflex Highlander

The Highlander is the best value out there right now. Unfortunately, I don't think Reflex will be making it for '07, but it's simply an awesome set up.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Spike

thanks for the info mobowhuntr i got my mother-in-law coming up for a week from florida. she's been asking me what i want for xmas. i guess i'll drop a few hints about this bow on her.

thanks again.

Phirst
Old 12-04-2006, 04:12 PM

I bought a read-to-hunt package from huntersfriend.com a couple of month ago at $555. It is a great bow/package per se. It shoots like a charm. There are tons of reviews on this bow on this forum and archerytalk.com. Search for that and you could see anyone who has shot this bow gave a great words on it. Now huntersfriend.com has some after season discount on Highlander. I 'd advise you to buy the bow and have it set up at your local proshop instead of huntersfriend.com. Although they did a pretty good job on setup based on your requirements and gives you the statistics such as the kinetic energy etc.,... but their customer service is below the average when you need to deal with them.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Spike

thanks khuengofor the tip on the huntersfriend deal. i took a peep [:-]at that and i'm thinking i just might drop the beans on it. btw, i tried to do a search for the highlander but i couldn't come up w/anything. (on this forum) i possibly didn't use the search function correctly. any links to some reviews would be cool if you have them.

thanks.

Phirst
Old 12-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Fork Horn

I think that huntersfriend.com has the best deal on this bow. I bought mine locally because I already had arrows, a quiver, release and stabilizer that I wanted to use. And mine cost me $420. So I think $555 is a pretty good price!
And I love the bow. Fast, quiet, all that. I shot a deer with it only a week after I picked it up. Of course, I spent a lot of time shooting it in that week.
The ONE thing that I don't like is the 1" draw length adjustment. I have to fiddle with that this off season to get it perfect for me.
Buy the bow, you'll love it.
Brian
Old 12-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Oh yeah... Oh yeah.... The Reflex Highlander is a heck of a bow for the money! There's a bunch of us on here who shoot one. The Highlander is basically a remanufactured Hoyt UltraSport (but yet they just slapped Reflex limbs on it and renamed it appropriately).

You can't go wrong with this bow! It is a sweet shooter and the best bang for the buck out of any bow out there!

Butch A.

Old 12-05-2006, 01:40 PM

My cousin shoots with a Highlander and he loves it. He told me for the money its the best deal he came across
Old 12-05-2006, 05:26 PM

i shoot a reflex from about 10 years ago, im only shootin 57 lbs and im shooting faster than my friends hoyt. I have also shot some nice bucks with that bow

Quick Reply: Reflex Highlander

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.