Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Reflex Highlander has arrived!!!! >

Reflex Highlander has arrived!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Reflex Highlander has arrived!!!!

Old 03-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Reflex Highlander has arrived!!!!

Hey there.... Check it out.... This is my brand new 2006 Reflex Highlander is a lefty model. 30" draw, 65# draw weight, 75% letoff.

I have already added the following "goodies"
NAP Quiktune 1000
S-Coil Stablizer (salvaged off my old bow)
Tru-Glo 3 pin sights (salvaged off my old bow)

This bow is so sweet and feels great to draw. No squeaks or unevenness or anything. Silky smooth to draw. I just have to run it up to the bow shop and get it all adjusted and setup right for me.

Old 03-01-2006, 08:15 PM

Default RE: Reflex Highlander has arrived!!!!

Nice Lookin bow. I was going to get that bow . It was not availible in my area at the time.I bought a used bowtech. They have a good price on those bows. Probable the best deal on a quality bow there is. Congradulatons , Looks like it could kill a deer!
Old 03-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good lookin bow. I'm sure you can't wait to put some arrows through it! It may not shoot too well though since it is one of those "wrong handed" bows.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:01 PM

Good lookin rig. Let us know how it shoots.
Old 03-02-2006, 06:02 AM
Spike

can't wait to get back from afghan to shoot one for my self. if it shoots half as nice as it looks i will be the proud owner of one. can't beat the price.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks guys....

Yeah, I just talked to the bow shop and am taking it up to them this afternoon after work. They'll check it all over and get it all properly aligned and setup for me. They also recommended a string loop since the bow is 30" draw and medium to small ATA. Something about there might be too sharp a nock angle or string pinch. Funny thing is I've never used a string loop. I've always just clipped the release (Tru-Fire Magnum wrist release) directly onto the string.

Old 03-02-2006, 04:01 PM

WAY TO GO BUTCH!!!!!!! That is one sweet shooter right there! Yer gonna love it. Couldn't be happier for you!!!

It'll take some getting used to, but you are gonna really like the string loop I believe.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:12 PM

Nice bow ButchA!

Just an ignorantquestion:Can you attach a sling to a REFLEX bow, (specifically this model)? I have been looking at pictures of Reflex bows and haven't seen one with a sling. Sorry for the newbie question.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:31 PM

If you're talking of a wrist sling, absolutely. Attaches just the same as on any other.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:26 PM

Reflex is the only way to go

Quick Reply: Reflex Highlander has arrived!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.