Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

hha single pin sight

Old 11-29-2006, 07:26 AM

Default hha single pin sight

Does anyone here have or use HHA single pin sight on their bow,and do you like it?or suggustionsfor any other single pin sights out there? thanks for your help!
Old 11-29-2006, 09:21 AM

Default RE: hha single pin sight

yes i have one and i absoluetely love it...

everyone i hunt with has commented on how bright the pic is and how long it stays lit up after dark... they are amazing and i recommend getting one
Old 11-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Typical Buck

it`s a geat sight if youre goingto shoot a deer from 20 yards....Rangefinder says 52 yards you adjust and getready to shoot he walks 10 yards closer and stops,rangefinder says 40,you readjust get ready to shoot again.NO WAY MAN too much going on,HHA makes more than just single pin sights.If you want a good adjustable sight check out the cobra -king cobra 3 ,its an adjustable sight with 3 pins instead of only 1 -this is my opinion
Old 11-29-2006, 11:22 AM

A pendulum sight is another option.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:30 AM

i wouldnt trust a pendulem sight...
Old 11-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Spike

I use a cobra easy slide(single pin)and love it...but I really don't understand the reasoning behind having a slider sight with 3 pins? Mabe I'm missing something, but I thought the whole reason behind using a slider type sight is so you can get by with 1 pin at various yardages?
Old 11-29-2006, 04:55 PM

yeah you are missing the idea... 3 pins arent sliders.. thats stupid... HHA makes a one pin sight that slides.. they also make 3 pin sights that dont slide
Old 11-29-2006, 05:46 PM
Typical Buck

ya ummm .. maybe you better read what I said,never mind I`ll repeat it.cobra makes the king cobra 3,which is a 3 pin sight that slides just like every other adjustable single pin sight out there,trophy ridge mantis hunter v-drive is what I use for 3dshoots,that`s what I found to be the best single pin sight on the market (for 120$ or less)
Old 11-29-2006, 08:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

I won a bow last year that came with an HHA single pin sight with that slider device. The pin is absolutely the brightest thing I've ever seen before, but I can't get myself to mount it on one of my bows because of the aforementioned concerns.

I guess having some of these Bowtechs which shoot well over 300 fps at least makes me consider it... because I could sight it in for something like 26 yards or so and probably not have point of impact change more than a couple inches out to 35 yards or so, I would think. That would be well within a deer's kill zone.

I just can't bring myself to do it yet.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:02 PM
Fork Horn

I have used an HHA on my AR and purchased one for my switchback last year. If you are seriously considering a single pin, the HHA is very well built and as Greg mentioned it is one of the brightess sights on the market. It has to be one of the best for low light situations. I haven't had any major issues with sliding the sight to the appropriate yardage as I always have various points around the stand already "pre" marked when I am sitting in my stand. I simply keep the sight screw loose and move it into position as I anticipate the deers movement into the shooting lane. There is no reason to tighten the set screw down as the the slide is very firm and makes no noise when taking the shot at the moment of truth.

If you are looking for a 5 pin, then the Spot Hogg Hunter Hogg-It has to be one of the best built, micro adjustable sights on the market. The only drawback is the pins brightness but you can replace the fiberoptics with fitz fiber. You wouldn't think that would be necessary after forking out $150 plus on a sight.

Quick Reply: hha single pin sight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.