Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

muck boots

Old 11-18-2006, 05:23 AM

Default muck boots

i want to say some nice things about muck boots. i got the woody max pair to go out to ohio with. they're rubber boots that are warm down below 0 degrees, they're waterproof, and they feel like you've got tennis shoes on. the only downside is they are made by an english company, and not an american one. i've got nothing against the english, but i like buying american. they also make the woody max's in a snake proof version called the woody max armor. these blow the doors off any rubber boots i've ever put on. i can't emphasize enough how easy they were to walk, hike, and climb in - and how warm they are.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: muck boots

Got a link?
Old 11-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Got a link?
Greg.

Are you kidding this is gibblet after all. You know the man who has Left written on one shoe and right on the other

The really sad part is he is not even blonde[8D]
Old 11-19-2006, 08:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

Got a link?
Greg.

Are you kidding this is gibblet after all. You know the man who has Left written on one shoe and right on the other

The really sad part is he is not even blonde[8D]
Your ruthless!
Old 11-20-2006, 05:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

How much did they run John? A local feed store carries them and I want to compare prices. This guy wants $89.95.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:23 AM

I've been wearing the exact same boot for the past 3 years and they are very good. Waterproof and very comfortable. They keep your feet warm, but not down to 0 degrees from my experience. I would say they are good/comfortably warm down to about 25 degrees.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just bought some this summer... They are great... Very warm, comfortable, & light.
Great boots... I think they are $100-$119.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:20 PM

good gravy, i leave this thread for 2 days and see what happened LOL.

http://www.muckboots.com/

i ended up getting mine from www.eaglearchery.com because i knew they had fast shipping from past experience, and needed them fast as i'd forgot (lordy, i realize that plays right in to ausie's comment).
Old 11-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

hmmm... you say it's an English company... Are the sizes accurate for us Westerners?
Old 11-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Fork Horn

I picked up a pair of Woody Max boots for $100. They are comfy and warm but after 8 days of busting through swamps, blowdownsand woods they are in need of repair. I managed to put several tears in both the rubber and neoprene parts of the boots. I think the stuff for fixing tears in neoprene waders should work.

These boots are better suited for stand hunting than busting through the brush.

Quick Reply: muck boots

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.