Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Lonewolf treestands?

Old 09-16-2006, 06:17 PM

Default Lonewolf treestands?

I'm in the market for a new treestand. I almost exclusively bowhunt. I was looking at lonewolf treestands mainly for the lightweight, construction, and ease of use. Does anyone have any experience with them?
Old 09-16-2006, 07:15 PM

Default RE: Lonewolf treestands?

i have the lone wolf alpha hand climber and i love it. its almost silent going up and down the tree and super lite
Old 09-16-2006, 07:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sure do, I have two "Sit and Climb" stands and wouldn't use any other. Like you said fatmallard, they are light, compact for carrying and very secure with that traction belt around the tree. I also like the built-in bow holder for easy access! They aren't the most comfortable but they are super quiet setting up. And yes, they're not cheap, but you usually get what you pay for!
Old 09-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Typical Buck

I have a hang on with their climbing sticks for getting up. Great stand and very quite and very mobile.

Don
Old 09-18-2006, 04:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have one of the hang-ons as well. Worth every penny. Best stand I ever used. Easy to hang and quiet.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:18 AM
Fork Horn

I have a lone wolf hang on, climbing sticks and the sit'n'climb. In my opinion they are the best out there. I've had four other climbers before the lone wolf and none compared.
Actually the owner of company is a very successful big buck bowhunter and theres an article in Bowhunter Magazines Whitetail Special 2006 about him hunting and taking a 184" Wisconsin Whitetail. Once you have one of these stands its you can tell it was designed by a successful hunter.

Happy Hunting
Dan
Old 09-18-2006, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yup, what they've said!
Old 09-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: dkbs

I have a lone wolf hang on, climbing sticks and the sit'n'climb. In my opinion they are the best out there. I've had four other climbers before the lone wolf and none compared.
Actually the owner of company is a very successful big buck bowhunter and theres an article in Bowhunter Magazines Whitetail Special 2006 about him hunting and taking a 184" Wisconsin Whitetail. Once you have one of these stands its you can tell it was designed by a successful hunter.

Happy Hunting
Dan
Andre is a great guy, I just bought my 1st Lone Wolf from him last week! I have hunted out of the Alpha before but now I hunt out of my own! Great stand, easy to hang!

Andre is making a Lone Wolf bow soon! He sold the manufacturing part of the company but still owns the name! The production is moving from Wi to Ill. He is still running the accessories department! Good luck this season!
Old 09-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Banned

I have 3 alpha hang ons by far the eaisy syand to hang imo the best stand out there Worth the money Ive been tring to buy one every tax return ck for the last 3 years ps all mine have locks on them in the tree lol

Old 09-18-2006, 09:48 PM
Banned

Ive bought cheper stands but u get what you pay for lol
[8D]

Quick Reply: Lonewolf treestands?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.