Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Wisker bisquit or drop away? >

Wisker bisquit or drop away?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Wisker bisquit or drop away?

Old 09-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default Wisker bisquit or drop away?

Which do you shoot with and why? I have a wisker bisquit and I am thinking of going to a drop away. I have the old style WB and everytime I place a broadhead in it some of the wiskers get cut off. I am also having trouble keeping blazers on my arrows, which I think is due to the WB.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wisker bisquit or drop away?

Muzzy Zero effects mainly because all they say about it is true. I love it
Old 09-17-2006, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had a WB when I hunted from the ground a lot. I since switched solely to treestands and use a Trophy Ridge Drop Zone...absolutely LOVE it. It is a little more expensive than the Muzzy..so it $ is factored in, go with what works for your budget.
Old 09-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Typical Buck

I use a qad, love it
Old 09-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mbhutton

I use a qad, love it
Me to. Full containment in a drop way. Best of both worlds. I'm like many people who switched fro the WB to QAD.
Old 09-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just put a Trophy Ridge DropZone on my Switchback and it was the best purchase I have made for it. The Biskit was tearing my fletching and slowing the arrow. I have also picked up some accuracy with the DropZone too.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Fork Horn

I currently use a WB but I am actively shopping for a drop away - I am torn between the QAD and the Muzzy Zero-Effect.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:11 PM

I use both. My Parker has the Biscuit and my BT has a QAD Ultra. I like the QAD because I don't loose speed due to my short draw. It is really personal preferrance. Both secire your arroe very well.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:29 AM
VP

QAD Ultra Rest here as well, I put it on about5 months ago and love it. As others have mentioned you have the best of both worlds in Arrow containment and Velocity drop away. It's definetely a great rest!
Old 09-18-2006, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

In the past, I used a WB, but I didn't like the fact that I was going through vanes like there was no tomorrow! It seemd that I was having to re-fletch arrows more than I was shooting them (exageration). I then switched to a drop away for that very reason, and I don't think I would go back to a WB. I have the NAP 2000 RG and I really like it. Mine came with an instructional dvd to show you how to set it up...it doesn't get any easier than that!

Quick Reply: Wisker bisquit or drop away?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.