Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Nap Quick Spin Speed Hunters >

Nap Quick Spin Speed Hunters

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Nap Quick Spin Speed Hunters

Old 08-22-2006, 06:46 PM

Default Nap Quick Spin Speed Hunters

Has anyone used the Nap quickspins 2". Im wondering if they work or should i just get the regular bohning Blazers. Ill be getting a Drop-away rest Sept. 1 and im getting all my arrows refletched to blazers or these. Which would be a better choice.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Nap Quick Spin Speed Hunters

I would go with the Blazers. I use to use the regular sized quickspins and they did a good job...they just deformed very, very quickly. I didn't have any vane contact and I wasn't hitting the vanes with other arrows while shooting multiple arrows. Just the wind created by the arrow zipping through the air deformed them. Blazers are very tough...I wouldn't go with anything other than them!
Old 08-23-2006, 08:14 AM

SmokinVFT I have fletched out 12 arrows with these 2" speed hunters. And they work great. I think better than the blazers on fixed broadheads BUT the prices is $19 for 36 vanes. That's way too much for so little plastic. The Blazers are half that for 100 vanes.

NAP needs to bring the price down to be competitive and I'd like to see other color selection to choose from.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Grandviewer

SmokinVFT I have fletched out 12 arrows with these 2" speed hunters. And they work great. I think better than the blazers on fixed broadheads BUT the prices is $19 for 36 vanes. That's way too much for so little plastic. The Blazers are half that for 100 vanes.

NAP needs to bring the price down to be competitive and I'd like to see other color selection to choose from.
That's why you should just go with blazers!
Old 08-23-2006, 12:56 PM

I would go with the Blazers. I use to use the regular sized quickspins and they did a good job...they just deformed very, very quickly. I didn't have any vane contact and I wasn't hitting the vanes with other arrows while shooting multiple arrows. Just the wind created by the arrow zipping through the air deformed them. Blazers are very tough...I wouldn't go with anything other than them!
R33H I have shot the 4" quikspins hundreds of time without a wave or a curl but if they strike something hard like a rest they do ripple up. They control a broadhead better than any other fletch but they are too heavy for proper balance on some shafts. IN MHO.

That's where 2" speed hunter do a great job cause they are lighter.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:29 PM
Dominant Buck

I tried the first version of the quick spin and did not like them at all. Loud, slow, and not very durable. I also lost about 4 inchs out at 30 yards. I for one would use anything but quick spins. But who knows, the 2nd version might be better. Iknow guys who love them, butthey are exclusive target shooters. As it stands, I dont think quick spin are worth the money they cost. For the price, you cant beat blazers.

Besides, you wont need to carry a hair dryer with you if you use blazers.